Thursday, July 27, 2006

Tag!! We're It!!

Tag!! We're it! Stacey42 tagged us with an Internet meme! Copy and paste this into your blog and answer the questions, if you want to play along!
1. Have you ever been searched by the cops? My car has
2. Do you close your eyes on a roller coaster? Why yes, yes I do…and scream too!
3. When's the last time you've been sledding? Wow, it’s been 10 years!
4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone? With Hubby of course!
5. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes, in the spiritual sense.
6. Do you consider yourself creative? Yes, but only recently.
7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife? Absolutely!
8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie? (silly, I know ... but very "now") Jennifer. I believe woman should stick together and NEVER take another woman’s man.
9. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics? Only that I think having the two parties is stupid and allows people to side with a “party” rather than debate each issue on it’s own merit.
10. Do you know how to play poker? Yes but I’m a blackjack girl really.
11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight? I have 4 children, need I say more?!!
12. What's your favorite commercial? The back to school Staples commercial
13. Who was your first love? John Roberts
14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around you, do you run a red light? nope
15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you? Of course… but just one
16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees? Baltimore Orioles!
17. Have you ever been Ice Skating? Yes
18. How often do you remember your dreams? Not often
19. What's the one thing on your mind? My family and where’s my camera?!
20. Do you always wear your seat belt? Sadly, not always
21. What talent do you wish you had? Singer22. Do you like Sushi? Nope!
23. What do you wear to bed? T-shirt – big one!.
24. Do you truly hate anyone? People who hurt children.
25. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be? Tim McGraw
26. Do you know anyone in jail? yes, from church actually.
27. What food do you find disgusting? Sushi, fish, mussels, brains, liver
28. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back? Yes (blush)
29. Have you ever been punched in the face? yes ex's are ex's for a reason!
30. Do you believe in angels and demons? yes angels and .. please refer to #29.

7 comments:

heather said...

Glad he's an ex now :)

Unknown said...

Here, here.

Glynis said...

Great answers...I love other people with firm convictions and I think you have them!! *LOL*

loonyhiker said...

I agree with you on the politics. I don't vote for the party line because I believe in voting for the better person no matter what party they are in.

Tiffani said...

gotta say I agree with ya on the two party system. I still can't figure out if I am a conservative liberal or liberal conservative...:-D

faery-wings said...

with 4 kids I can see why you like the Staples commercials LOL

Bonnie said...

4 kids would keep you awake for 48 hours at least sometime! I didn't think along the lines of generally with the "do you hate anyone" question, liked your answer and agree with it.