Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Too Much In My Head

The things going around in there are just plain nuts. Church and Michael. Hannah and dealing with Gene, Kristin and getting her off to college next month, worrying about the boys and their landscape work in this heat, the new website. Someone once mentioned ADHD... maybe that's what it is. Can all of that fit in one head? Won't it explode or something? Meg's prompt is about the human body... that just takes me to spirituality. Want proof of a higher power? Carry life within, give birth, hold a newborn child in your arms. "We" are a amazing. I seem to lack the words sitting here shaking my head in frustration. Just the use of our hands alone boggles the mind! Atleast mine anyway...and mine's too full right now to begin with~

2 comments:

Glynis said...

Perfectly perfectly said. I totally agree...how people can think that the miracle of life is an accident...I don't understand!

Unknown said...

Just looking around us and up, is proof that life is a miracle.