Wednesday, August 30, 2006

{Feels Like Fall}




Leaves falling off the trees, wind wrustling (is that a word?)... the sky's are gray and it's a bit damp and cool. Weird weather for the end of August. Hmmmm, maybe I'm just hurrying it along with my wishful thinking.

Hannah's napping so I thought I'd upload this new stitching set which will be a freebie on Holly's new site coming up soon.




Any Designers out there looking for a new home... give me a shout out and we'll talk! :) Download it here.

9 comments:

Rebecca said...

Wonderful freebie! I always love some good stitching... makes it so easy... now if I could just figure out how to apply them to my daughter's clothes so I don't have to lug out the sewing machine! Lol. :D Thanks!

Allison said...

Thank you SO much! I LOVE stitching!

Allison

Being Mrs Miles said...

Thanks so much for your generosity - please drop by my site for a daily freebie element too! www.lalalime.blogspot.com

Belinda said...

Thank you for the stitching! :)

mgc said...

Great stitching. Thanks for sharing!

Caprices said...

Thanks a lot I love it and it so usefull

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I love stitches - use them all the time. These will go to great use!!!

dj said...

Love the stitches, but the download limit has been reached. Any chance the link will be renewed?

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

gret stitches