Monday, June 11, 2007

Like My New Header?!

I'm so proud I made that thing myself and uploaded it without any techy help from my little sister! Ha Holly... I did it!

And what do you think of my beach alpha, papers and elements up there? Yep, they're all mine... and look for them coming SOON! That alpha is pretty awesome isn't it? (Can you tell I'm a little pleased with how that came out!)

Hope you all had a nice weekend... Here we ago again with another fabulous week of digiscrapping! *to self* okay, no more coffee for you this morning!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

LOVE the new header! You did a great job!

20Birds said...

i love your header... i like that sand writing

Karen said...

The header is awesome and that beach alpha is pretty speccy. It's a real buzz when you can achieve something techy all by yourself isn't it?