Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Time to Get Back to Blogging!

Wow it's been so long! GDS is growing and we have so many fabulous members! The Supreme Team Contest was such a ball and all the new Supremes are rolling.

Hannah's out of pre-k and will be on to Kindergarten in the fall. Kristin's home from her first year of college... I'm so glad she's home! Don't know how I'm gonna get through it when she heads back in August.

Did you see that great pic of John Paul and his girlfriend Alex? They've been together almost a year now. *Yikes* that's hard to believe! Hope that means I'm moving a little closer to "Grandparenthood!"

Now Jason, he's just hopelessly single. I so hope to see him meet a nice sweet girl and fall madly in love! *soon*!

Oh.. There's a new Challenge at GDS... Something near and dear to my heart! You can check it out here...It's Called A Hero's Thank You.

And I made a little Freebie just for the occasion! Hope you like it!

You Can Download it Here

1 comment:

Stacy V said...

Great freebie, thanks so much!