Thursday, June 21, 2007

What a Great Surprise!

It's funny how the simple things can make you happy. Jason came strolling in the house last night about 11:00 pm exhausted from working and stopping by his friends' house Aaron to have a beer (or two, probably).

Anyways, I was so happy to see him. Of course as a digiscrapper, when he laid down on the couch and Jax, Sandy and Prince were crawling around all over him and burying him in kisses all I could think about was getting pictures. Didn't get any though because I knew it would only validate more to Jason what a scrap-aholic I am!

He spent the night and left to go back to work this morning. It was nice to be able to get up this morning and say, "Have a nice day Son".

Andrea's Giving Away Another Fabulous Template!


You Can Get It Here!

5 comments:

Bryan, Stef, Chase, Abby & Emma said...

Awww..... what a sweet moment!! I enjoyed your post this morning!

Have a great day!

SarahG said...

What a sweet story you shared! Thanks :)

Cindy said...

I would have taken the picture, but I am an evil Mom ... lol (my kids are all grown up now too)

Anonymous said...

I am so excited at the prospect of seeing my daughters grow into ladies and your story only made it more so lol.

You sound like a really caring mom.

paige said...

Very sweet story!! But probably would have taken pics anyway!!! (hehehe) My family thinks there is something wrong if I don't!!!