Saturday, July 28, 2007

Carnival Nights....

I was so happy to get this layout completed. You know those layouts you feel pressure to complete like graduations, weddings, dance recitals. Don't get me wrong, I love doing them, I just hate the pressure I feel to get them done.

The reason it's completed though is purely one of those magical digi moments. So, wanna hear the story..lol..shaking your head, "uh no, not really" - ok, I'll tell it fast. Jessica has this challenge called "The Lunch Crunch" every other Thursday at 1:00 pm at GDS... So I decide to check it out *haven't had a moment to scrap a page in months, btw*. I go into the chat about 5 minutes late and there Jessica is saying "Use something red somewhere on your layout... you have 45 minutes to post in the gallery and link back here... Go!"

Whallaaaa... there it is in all it's 45 minutes completion Glory! Talk about a happy camper!!



Credits: Beauty mark overlay by Angela and Emily Powers, Template #4 by Thompsen.

Hope you're having a Wonderful weekend and don't forget to check the site for more new goodies in the Round 2 Gallery of The Next Big Designer Contest as well as lots of new challenges too!

5 comments:

Victoria said...

What a marvelous layout (and in 45 minutes!)! I really like those beauty marks and the photos are great!

SC said...

Those pictures are just darling!

Kara said...

That's such an awesome idea to clear up our constant time crunch and get an AMAZING final product-congrats! This LO is really cute--love the red and the pictures make it so special.

Karen said...

Wow I can't believe you completed this gorgeous layout in 45 minutes Debra. Well done.

Unknown said...

I love this layout Debra. She looks like an angel.