Sunday, March 30, 2008

Beautiful Sunday & the Diva!

Well we made it to dance again today. Yesterday Hannah was told she would be a "red" fish for the show in May.... Well, my little diva of a child was crushed..she wanted to be a blue fish (no girly girly stuff for her these days) - So she give me that, Mother, be my hero and save me from this horror" broken hearted protest so what do I do? Oh yeah, I act like the overly rediculous Mother of the Diva child and ask the dance teacher if there is any flexability on the "color"... cringe cringe! Low and behold, I'm a hero... Dance Teacher lined up all the kids, worked out the colors visually and changed Hannah to Turquoise! I know, I know.. terribly indulgent..but hey, a Diva only lives once!

Here's the Daily Download for Sunday at GDS..It's from Shana! Thanks Shana!



Snag it Here!

5 comments:

Barb said...

The diva stuff doesn't get any better as they get older, trust me! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm going to write about my camera and lenses tomorrow, so be sure to check back!

Char said...

Beautiful daily download.

And I can only imagine what we're facing in regards diva-ness. Our girl is the BABY of the family AND of all the cousins (of whom are all male on my husband's side). She is already being primed for diva-ness at the age of one. :-)

Unknown said...

Glad the diva/mom intervention paid off!

AfriDigiDiva said...

You MUST nurture the inner diva. It starts early. Give that baby what she wants!

Jenna said...

WOW, now I know what to look forward to when my baby girl gets that age *giggles* You handled it very well and I hope I'll do the same in time..thanks for sharing and the goodie too!