Sunday, March 02, 2008

Turn Your Life Into ART!

Digi Class Enrollment at GDS will remain open until March 7!


You Can Find More Information Here!

Here's What Other's Have Already Had To Say:
[I]
"I participated in the Beginner's Class in October. I have been using PSP for several years but felt that I knew very little. I wanted a firm foundation and basic knowledge of the program to use it to its full potential. Daphne's explanation and videos are awesome. Being able to read the lessons and also see the application make it so much easier to learn. I learned shortcuts and felt the material really explained areas I had previously not fully understood. I especially learned from the Template lesson and working with text. I also now can use tools that I had previously shied away from. Being able to ask questions through the Forum is also very helpful. I highly recommend this course and cannot say enough about Daphne's professional ability and readiness to help her students."

"I took this course in November, having completed the Beginner's class. This course really builds on basic concepts. I especially have enjoyed the lessons on brushes and also photo techniques such as extractions that have intrigued me in the past, but I had no idea how to do. Daphne has developed the video lessons so that you can now download them to your computer and keep for future use as well as the written pdf lessons. This is invaluable, as I continually am going back to check a point. Daphne's practical approach to PSP make these lessons a valuable tool. She is also very knowledgeable in various versions of PSP and willing to help you wherever you are. I highly recommend this class and I look forward to taking the Advance class after the holidays."[/I]

3 comments:

Jodie said...

good luck with this! Sounds like it could be a fun time as well as a great learning experience

Angela said...

Sounds FAB! I've been looking for this sort of thing, so TFS!

Kutnkudlys' Kreations said...

Good luck with the classes!

Happy scrapping!