Saturday, April 05, 2008

Happy Saturday! Baseball Practice Here We Come!

Ok.. so we have done dance, gymnastics, swimming, soccer, piano, t-ball and indoor soccer. You'd think I'd be able to get through this in my sleep. Why is it so difficult? Hannah's father and I are divorced and now... lol..he's coaching... fun fun!

The things we endure for the love of our children. Here I go, put on a happy face :)

Hope you have a wonderful Saturday!


Isn't this a wonderful Mini from Maria! Love these rich colors!

Thanks Maria!

Happy Saturday Everyone!

*image is clickable*

9 comments:

ScrapShana said...

Wow, sounds like the kids are busy Deb! Mine were never into much, which was good in one way, but sad in another.
Have a great Saturday!!!
HUGS

Mary said...

Wow, that is some schedule I know I could never do that many activities.
Put the smilies on, jejeje Have a great weekend.

Miranda Barten said...

Wauw..lucky you :-) Keep smiling during the game!

Have a great weekend!

Barb said...

I know days like that! Have a good one!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with practice! LOL

I thought I was busy with just soccer. LOL

Sassy said...

Busy busy!
Have a Great weekend
http://sassyscrappin.typepad.com/

AfriDigiDiva said...

Nice minikit! Have fun at practice

Kutnkudlys' Kreations said...

The things we do for our kids, heh? :) Keep up the happy face :)

Love the mini kit!

Have a great day!

SarahB said...

That does make for an extra complication--sure your kids appreciate it though!

Such warm rich colors in that mini!