Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Tuesdays... Get Well Soon Liz

One of our beloved members Liz has been very ill. She had an allergic reaction to medication at the dentist which has sent her to the hospital and through a horrible ordeal. Thankfully she has taken a turn for the better now! Here's shout out to Liz... Still praying for you Lady and am so happy you are doing better!


Here's a layout CharliesNana made dedicated to Liz


The GDS April Collab Kit is Here!


Spend $10 bucks in the store and get the collab kit for free!


Over 30 papers & 60 elements, an alpha, template set and quick page!


April Digiscrapping Classes are also open for enrollment!


WEDNESDAY'S DAILY DOWNLOAD Another Great Alpha from Scrapkut!


You Can Get it Here!

6 comments:

Kim De Smet said...

o hear about your friend being sick... I'll pray for her!

Kim De Smet said...

Sorry to hear about your friend being sick... I'll pray for her!

Leigh said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm glad your friend is doing better. Great lo! TFS!

Barb said...

That's beautiful Debra! I'm sorry about your friend. Thanks for visiting my blog regularly, I really appreciate it :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry she got sick! Glad she's had a turn around!

Awesome LO!

Jen said...

Praying Liz.