Friday, April 21, 2006

I made a kit!


ahemmm... I am quietly (shhh) so excited to announce that ... I made a kit! http://www.digitalscrapbookplace.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=92128&cat=500&ppuser=39153 and that's the link to the layout I made with it! I do have to complain though about this blogging thing.. I've made such a mess of it, I even lost the title to my daughters post about her being accepted in college~!

Ok, back to the kit :) It is called "Royal Lilac" and if I ever can figure out how to put it together to share it with you, I'll add a link here so if you want it, I can share it with you :)

TGIF Everybody! Have a nice weekend!

4 comments:

Meg said...

Hey! Great job! Love the deep colors and the metal elements. If you want to share it, you can zip everything into one file, upload it to yousendit.com, and then post the link they give you here.

Glynis said...

Beautiful kit! I love those colors--pat yourself on the back!

Gabby Faye said...

Beautiful kit! I will be watching for it to be shared. I have some iris that I photograph every year because they are so wonderfully purple. This kit will be perfect.

When you edit your blog you need to refresh your page or it will continue to show the "old" page.

carla said...

I love this kit! The colors are wonderful and you did such a great job! You should be very proud!