Sunday, August 27, 2006

Halloween Sunday

Such a quiet relaxing day. Hannah's at her dad's, Kristin's off in college, the boys were at thier house resting from a hard week's worth of work, so... I'm scrapping. Made a new kit. And then found the inspiration from a new magazine to dig out old Halloween photos to make another kit! What a blast. Michael got pizza and I had a half of a cold cut sub and sat on the porch working on my laptop. I miss my babies... but a quiet few hours scrapping can be just the mental therapy us digi-scrap-aholics need to restore our creative souls, kwim?

Here's the Halloween page I made using my fun little kit... I'll be uploading the kit as a freebie after Michael and I watch the blockbuster movie that's due back..uh, yesterday. It's Posiedon. I know, I know, I loved the first one too and I know it won't compare, but I'm thinking the graphics on this new technology aged one might be pretty cool. I'll let you know :)

I am so ready for Fall and Halloween...

WARNING: Your gonna need sunglasses to view this baby!

2 comments:

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

I love this page! I t is so bright & colorful, but focused on the kids

Glynis said...

Very fun layout! And it's not TOO bright :)