Saturday, August 26, 2006

My Ex Husband always said I was "such a control freak"... Well, is he right?

I remember when I was big huge pregnant with Hannah we drove to the doctors office for those last appointments that you have every week... I really was a mess by the end of the pregnancy (lol... doing childbearing is really for the younger crowd if you ask me) and I don't know whether it was the fact that this was my fourth baby or what but I had those braxton hicks contraction which were really quite nasty whenever I rode in the car... Anyhooo, we pull up to the doctors office and I roll my big ole' self out of the car and he gets out of the car and comes around to my side and starts walking along with me. Well, as I'm waddling along he gets mad at me and says, "you're just doing this on purpose, trying to control me!"... (Apparently, my waddling along wasn't moving along fast enough). Sadly enough, our marriage only lasted until Hannah was 18 months old.

You Are 36% Control Freak

You have achieved the perfect balance of control and letting go.
You tend to roll with whatever life brings, but you never get complacent.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for this little test....I always new I tried to control things, but this just confirms my belief, LOL.....