Friday, August 25, 2006

A little Layout Therapy



Credits: IOD papers freebie, Tracy Simms stitches, ribbon and butterfly, flower doodle I can't find the name tag Pink Kisses, by ksharonk.

Journaling Reads:
It seems as though I spent the summer watching you go. First was Prom in May and then your high school Graduation and then your senior week trip to OC on your own with your friends and finally, you moved to Florida Southern College just this past weekend to begin your four years of studies there.
I’m so proud of you and I love you so much. Letting go is so painful even though I know it is what I have to do.. I say a prayer for you always and I ask God to please Bless my butterfly.

3 comments:

Karen said...

This is an absolutely beautiful layout. Well done.

Jen Caputo said...

wow!!!! Totally gorgeous layout! Thanks for playing with us!

Belinda said...

Beautiful layout! The journaling is so touching!