Thursday, August 24, 2006

Moving into her Dorm

Such a great best friend Emily is... here they are packing kristin's car for the road trip to Florida.


Saying goodbye to Emily was very hard for Kristin.


Goodbye to Grandma Mary and her crazy early birthday concoction!


Her Dad gave her that last kiss before we got on the road.

Standing in front of the dorms, if you go to the left, that's Kris's building.

This was the first view of the dorm room. Her roommate hadn't gotten there yet so she got first dibs on what side of the room she wanted. She ended up choosing the window side and by the time we were finished, it was looking pretty comfy! That's my Dad there looking all great and in shape (especially those calf musces after hiking those 3 flights of steps!) And that's my sister "Aunt Holly" and Kris sitting on her bed after a little re-arranging. She just had to have that lamp from Target that my dad says looks like tentacles that might attack her during the night! Oh and if you look really close you can see the "snack shelves" way back in the corner that we put together thanks to the brilliant suggestion from my sister! She even has those horrid raymon noodles which were a part of the thoughtful care package put together by her best friend Emily.

1 comment:

loonyhiker said...

I LOVE Ramen noodles! They didn't have that when I was in college, but I'm making up for it because I eat it a lot during the school year because we only have 27 min. for lunch!