Wednesday, June 27, 2007

4 Days Until We Move

It's sad to leave our home. We live at the end of the earth..lol but it's a beautiful place. I am not sure if I'm going to miss it or not yet. I know I hate the drive, especially with all of Hannah's activities. There are kids all over the new neighborhood and we'll be back in civilization again... close to her school where she starts in August and close to everything else. Change. Maybe that's the problem. I'm not a good person dealing with change. and... Here we go again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish you all the best for the new start!!!

Unknown said...

Hope all goes well with your move. I hate change, but moved twice in a year and survived!

Karen said...

Good luck with the move Debra. I'm sure that you'll be happy once you settle in.