Monday, June 25, 2007

How hard is it to balance family and work?

Is anybody else out there struggling with this? I know I do.. every day. Being a mother, nurturer, cook, cleaner, animal caretaker, digiscrap designer, abstractor... and the list goes on and on... not really complaining. I'm blessed beyond measure. all of my children in good health and doing well. Everything else is just icing on the cake as far as I'm concerned... so why is this so hard sometimes?

Ok...lol.. back to juggling!

2 comments:

Tara (aka AbbysMomma) said...

I agree completely! I wouldn't trade it for the world, but it is so hard sometimes!

Karen said...

Just remember, you're not supposed to be Superwoman. She doesn't exist and if she did she'd be an absolute pain to live with.
All you can do is the best you can and that's a great result.