Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Easter Weekend!



Lot's of fun happening... You Can Check it out here!


What a week! So glad it's the weekend. Can't wait to have all the kids home for a visit tomorrow. It's hard when they grow up and move out..Much harder than I ever imagined it would be. Then again, no more dirty clothes, dirty dishes, fighting, loud crazy music -- who am I kidding, between Hannah and Kristin, none of that has changed... I'd take it all again with the boys just to have them home. Alright, enough sap already from me this morning.

Finally put my newest kit in the store.. yaaay!



And there's the Meet My... Princess Challenge with this posting bonus!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh! I love those flowers in the pink one! gorgeous products!

We're heading to my parents tomorrow for Easter too. It'll be mad chaos like it always is. LOL

Have a great Easter!

AfriDigiDiva said...

Beautiful products. You're so talented. I'm still itching, getting over this non-specific rash. Enjoy your relatives tomorrow and the rest of your weekend!