Sunday, March 23, 2008

Home for the Day....

So much to do today. What is it about the holidays that make us grow so crazy stressing ourselves out? And then you turn around and it's all over and we are sitting around wondering where did the day go? Hey, I guess I'll take it. Any opportunity to stop the world and spend the day with family is a good good thing! Hope you enjoy the day, no matter what you're doing :)


Here's my contribution to the Scrap Now for Autism Charity Kit. I was just happy to be doing something. I hate the helplessness associated with watching others go through this.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Easter!!! Enjoy your family!

Love the new kit!

doloro said...

Ooh the kit looks good! Happy Easter! :)

susan said...

Wondeful knit - I love the spring colors! Enjoy your Easter!

AfriDigiDiva said...

Beautiful contribution to the autism kit.

Sassy said...

Lovely Contribution!!
Happy Easter
http://sassyscrappin.typepad.com/

Mary said...

Hope you had a wonderful Easter and TFS your contribution :)

Marianne said...

I really like how you did the tied ribbons - very nice. Hope you had a great Easter.