Saturday, July 29, 2006

IM Conversation with Dad

John Paul arrived at my Dad's last night for the weekend. His 26th birthday gift was a round trip ticket for this Florida trip... here's a glimpse of long distance family gabbing....
Dad: hey
me: hey
me: is he still sleeping?!
Dad: howdy your son just got up
me: fun
Dad: we had a late dinner at applebys and home at 12
me: were you guys out last night?
me: ahh
me: sorry.. Kristin's on the phone... brb
Dad: havn't firmed up plans for today,probaby beach ,where is kris?
me: shes getting her new car
Dad: ahhh MUSTANG?????
me: was running to the bank for the cash...
Dad: ahh
me: she and her father are going
me: John Paul eating bagel?
Dad: tell her to pick some up for ME
me: she's gone now...
Dad: not yet he's on the THRONE
me: ahh...TMI!
Dad: i think he slept perrty good
me: lol... he's easy to please...
Dad: yep
me: very low maintenance...
Dad: yep
me: he'll be in heaven there with you!
Dad: like ALL your kids
me: well, I wouldn't say that!!
Dad: what do u have planed today?
me: recovering from the carnival... we were there until after 11 pm... Hannah won a goldfish ...
me: as did Bre
me: grocery shopping... the usual
Dad: neat guess she was excited
me: oh yeah... now we have to get this poor thing some goldfish food...
me: how are u feeling?
Dad: cool something for the CAT
Dad: i'm fine
me: you mean cat's "s"... lol
Dad: yep
me: lol.. there's always the bay... think it'd live in the bay?
Dad: one way to fine out
me: you are so bad!
Dad: throw the dog in too
Dad: just kidding
me: not nice... poor Jax.. everyone has it in for him these days..
Dad: gotta go...fix the young man some breakfast
Dad: luv ya bye
me: have fun ... D
me: luv ya bye too, hugs & kisses to JP too... enjoy your day!

No comments: